Camp Lutherwood Oregon is open year-round! If you are not sure of who you need to speak with, please call the camp office number below and we will direct you to the appropriate person.
CAMP OFFICE DETAILS
SEND US A MESSAGE
SIGN UP FOR E-NEWS
Enter your email to receive news and updates from camp!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
Camp Lutherwood Oregon is located just 25 miles outside of Eugene. It is about a two or two-and-a-half drive from Portland and 30-minute drive from Eugene.
If you are using GPS, the cell signal will be lost about 5 miles before you arrive at camp!
DIRECTIONS FROM EUGENE
- Take the Beltline West, towards Junction City
- Take exit #6: signs for Hwy 99 and Junction City
- Turn left/north onto Hwy 99
- At the first stoplight after passing Jerry’s, take a left onto Clear Lake Road.
- Pass Fern Ridge Reservoir, to a stop sign at Territorial Hwy: go straight through the stop sign (the road will become Lawrence Rd.)
- After 10 miles Lawrence Rd comes to a “T” intersection with Hwy 36: turn left on Hwy 36
- Continue through the curves for 5 miles: Look for Alderwood State Park on the right
- Continue for a mile past Alderwood and look on the left for a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood Oregon. Turn left into our parking lot at mile marker 37.
DIRECTIONS FROM PORTLAND
- Head south on I-5, and take exit #216 (Hwy 228 to Sweet Home/Halsey)
- Turn right onto Hwy 228 (West, towards Halsey).
- Go left/South on Hwy 99 and continue through Junction City.
- Look for a stoplight outside of Junction City and turn right onto Hwy 36.
- Follow Hwy 36 for about 17 miles.
- Look for Alderwood State Park on the right and continue for a mile past the park.
- You will see a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood on your left at mile marker 37.