5th Annual Harvest Festival Fundraiser
Sunday, September 30th, 2018 – 2:30-5:30PM
Tickets are only $50 per person, or sponsor a table for $360 (seats 8 people)
A delicious meal catered by Carte Blanche is included with your ticket purchase.
- Stuffed Pork Chops: Seared local pork chops, stuffed with caramelized apples and onions (GF)
Vegetarian Swiss Chard, Apple & Potato Terrine A la carte vegetarian option (GF/Vegetarian)
- Basil Butter Mashed Potatoes (GF/Vegetarian)
- Herb Roasted Vegetable Medley: Roasted corn, sweet potatoes, red peppers and summer squash (GF/DF/Vegan)
- Organic Spring Mix Garden Veggie Salad + (2) Dressings With House Balsamic and Buttermilk Ranch, on each guest table (GF/DF/Vegan)
- Artisan Bread & Butter Platter Plated on each guest table
Dessert Dash to follow!
The dessert dash is your chance to bid with your table on which dessert you would like to share. Each person chips in their bids and the table with the most money gets first pick of the desserts available!
- Farmers Market with local produce and flowers
- Beer & Wine from local vendors
- Duck races
- Live music provided by Red Diesel Bluegrass Band
- Dessert Dash
- Cider press
- Live and Silent Auctions
Join us for our biggest fundraiser of the year and support your favorite summer camp! Meet other supporters of Camp Lutherwood Oregon, and be apart of the future plans to grow our site to accommodate and serve our communities!
Contact Allison or call our office (541) 998-6444 for more information about how you can support this event, or if you have any questions. See you there!