Driving DirectionsCamp Lutherwood Oregon 22960 Highway 36 Cheshire, OR 97419
Camp Lutherwood Oregon is located just 25 miles outside of Eugene!
It is about a two or two and a half drive from Portland and 30 minute drive from Eugene.
*If you are using GPS, the cell signal will be lost about 5 miles before you arrive at camp!*
- Take the Beltline West, towards Junction City
- Take exit #6: signs for Hwy 99 and Junction City
- Turn left/north onto Hwy 99
- At the first stoplight after passing Jerry’s, take a left onto Clear Lake Road.
- Pass Fern Ridge Reservoir, to a stop sign at Territorial Hwy: go straight through the stop sign (the road will become Lawrence Rd.)
- After 10 miles Lawrence Rd comes to a “T” intersection with Hwy 36: turn left on Hwy 36
- Continue through the curves for 5 miles: Look for Alderwood State Park on the right
- Continue for a mile past Alderwood and look on the left for a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood Oregon. Turn left into our parking lot at mile marker 37.
- Head south on I-5, and take exit #216 (Hwy 228 to Sweet Home/Halsey)
- Turn right onto Hwy 228 (West, towards Halsey).
- Go left/South on Hwy 99 and continue through Junction City.
- Look for a stoplight outside of Junction City and turn right onto Hwy 36.
- Follow Hwy 36 for about 17 miles.
- Look for Alderwood State Park on the right and continue for a mile past the park.
- You will see a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood on your left at mile marker 37.