Camp Lutherwood Oregon is open year-round! If you are not sure of who you need to speak with, please call the camp office number below and we will direct you to the appropriate person.
Camp Office Details
Send us a quick message
|Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM
Office Phone: 541-998-6444
Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Lutherwood Oregon is located just 25 miles outside of Eugene. It is about a two or two and a half drive from Portland and 30 minute drive from Eugene.
*If you are using GPS, the cell signal will be lost about 5 miles before you arrive at camp!*
- Take the Beltline West, towards Junction City
- Take exit #6: signs for Hwy 99 and Junction City
- Turn left/north onto Hwy 99
- At the first stoplight after passing Jerry’s, take a left onto Clear Lake Road.
- Pass Fern Ridge Reservoir, to a stop sign at Territorial Hwy: go straight through the stop sign (the road will become Lawrence Rd.)
- After 10 miles Lawrence Rd comes to a “T” intersection with Hwy 36: turn left on Hwy 36
- Continue through the curves for 5 miles: Look for Alderwood State Park on the right
- Continue for a mile past Alderwood and look on the left for a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood Oregon. Turn left into our parking lot at mile marker 37.
- Head south on I-5, and take exit #216 (Hwy 228 to Sweet Home/Halsey)
- Turn right onto Hwy 228 (West, towards Halsey).
- Go left/South on Hwy 99 and continue through Junction City.
- Look for a stoplight outside of Junction City and turn right onto Hwy 36.
- Follow Hwy 36 for about 17 miles.
- Look for Alderwood State Park on the right and continue for a mile past the park.
- You will see a wooden fence and sign for Camp Lutherwood on your left at mile marker 37.